<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9018963\x26blogName\x3dLife+of+Randy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d597501465808686233', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Latest and Greatest: D.H. "Scholastic Master" Bathon is Admitted to 2 Schools so far.

Yes, its true, as of this point in my life two institutions of higher learning want ME to walk the grounds of their campus' and for me to grace their professors (or TA's...) with my superior intellect and vast tract of knowledge. Both of the schools happen to be in GA, the are Piedmont College and Gainesville College.

In all seriousness I am %90 percent sure I was admitted to Piedmont solely on the basis that I can walk AND breathe simultaneously. Gainesville has slightly higher standards, but I spelled my name right on the application so I was a shoe-in. But bottom line is I am now officially going to school SOMEWHERE in the fall. The University of Denver and the University of Puget Sound are going to be slightly more difficult, as both of them require something called an "essay"(whatever those are) and also would like to see me in person before I am admitted to the school. But thats the latest update for you, hope that holds you jackals over until I write another post.

In other news I was accepted to Life and Health University with out even applying. In fact I got a degree from them in an email, which is pretty sweet, I just have to log on to their website and chose which kind it will be. None of you ever figured I'd be getting TWO undergraduate degrees, did you!?
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment