<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9018963\x26blogName\x3dLife+of+Randy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d597501465808686233', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Whats New: A Lesson in Briefery

(that means a short post)

What's New As Of Right Now:
1.) I'm still in at Georgia, they haven't yet retracted my admission offer due to whatever computer glitch let me in.

2.) I'm building a Castle today. Probably 13th Century Gothic style.*

3.) I liked this picture, so I'm putting it on my blog. I'm not taking credit for it, I'm not claiming it as mine because for some reason I'm getting the impression that whoever made it is an insufferable douchebag obsessed with his/her own sense sense of humor (sense of humor denotes that its probably NOT a "her"), but hey, insufferable douchebags are funny everyonce in a while (read: Napolean Dynamite. No one associated with that movie will ever again come close to getting anything resembling a laugh to come out of my mouth. Maybe bile, but certainly not a laugh.)

OK kiddos, off to build a castle*. In other news: ever notice how most of these insufferable douchebags I'm talking about were on Tech Crew for school plays in high school? Isn't that weird? Discuss.


*out of cardboard. but nonetheless, I don't see any of you degenerates building Medieval works of art/weapons of war.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

» Post a Comment