<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d9018963\x26blogName\x3dLife+of+Randy\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://thedeotch.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d597501465808686233', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Not much to say besides boring.

Not much is new. I'm taking one class this summer, Introduction to Weight Training (and yet I need no introduction), things didn't work out with taking CHEM1211 and still being able to go to Finland in July, so I figured "I've already gone to college for 4 out of the last 5 years, why not delay it a bit longer?" and just took PE for the first term.

Hopefully I'll be working SOMEWHERE, in the meantime while the job search continues, I'm thinking about volunteering at ACC Animal Control until I can either get a job at Farm 255 (a long shot) or get a job at that new restaurant Mama's Boy. I'm pretty much a shoe-in at Mama's Boy (not to be tacky...but I am), but they don't open until July 15th, leaving me with a month of free-time (meaning negative dinero). If anyone knows ANYBODY who could use an extra hand painting the house, mowing the lawn, running errands, washing the dog, washing grandpa (provided counseling and therapy is provided afterwards), contract killing...etc... I would be very much ingratiated to them.

I'm going now, its 12:24AM and I have a huge pile of laundry to fold. I used Paul's detergent since I am out. That will piss him off, making for a fun Thursday morning. But I don't even care.

To hold you over, here are some humorous pictures. The first is one that I found while Googling (always a good time-waster):I just want to know what the midget is looking at (at least I think its a midget. It could just be a huge greek or armenian baby).

This second one is a picture of the bike I bought for Caylin off craigslist, since she lost her license and all. Its pretty goofy, but it was a new $250 cruiser for much less than half that price. Here she is, in all her glory. She's a 2004 Schwinn Fairbrook, and boy is she 'purdy:

Well, thats all for now. Peace in the middle east nugs.
« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

10:10 AM, June 15, 2006

a few things to note about the picture you posted with your blog.

1. the one in the pink is wearing some sort of garter. disturbing.

2. the one in the blue clearly has some level of affection for his nipples. even more disturbing.

3. most disturbing of all, the midget/ greek or armenian baby is quite surprised by what he sees in his lycra. this leads me to believe one reyn hornwood was hiding in his spandex outfit.    



» Post a Comment